SHIPPING | RETURNS | WARRANTY
Orders and shipping
1. Items displayed on this website are patterns based on which the customer places an order
2. All items on the Nowak Lamps website were designed and made by the "Miraccord Maciej Nowak" company signed with the name of Nowak Lamps, which is the creator's pseudonym, therefore all the presented designs are protected by copyright and their copying is prohibited.
3. Orders are accepted only online around the clock.
4. Orders are processed on the basis of a prepayment made for the entire order. The order processing time is up to 14 days from the date the payment is credited to the account.
5. All prices are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
6. The goods are shipped via courier companies within the territory of the country and outside its borders within the European Union.
1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within 14 days (legal basis: Article 7 (1) of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended). This deadline is a deadline and is counted from the date of delivery of the item, and when the contract concerns the provision of the service - from the date of its conclusion. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the address:
2. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties testified is returned unchanged.
3. The return should be made immediately, no later than within 14 days at the buyer's own expense. The purchased goods should be returned to the address of the service provider
4. Upon receipt of the goods by the service provider along with the proof of purchase, the amount paid by the buyer on the basis of the issued receipt or invoice will be refunded. The refund will be made up to 14 days to the indicated account.
5. Pursuant to the Act, the products whose color was individually determined for the customer are not eligible for return.
1. The products have a 12-month manufacturer's warranty . Complaints should be submitted by e-mail to the address
2. When submitting a complaint, the advertised product should be delivered to the Service Provider along with a proof of purchase and information about the defect.
3. The Service Provider shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of submission of the complaint. In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the customer, the service provider will repair or replace the advertised goods with new, full-value or return the value of the purchased goods.
4. If the goods are inconsistent with the contract, the Customer may demand that it be brought into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement with a new one, unless the repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the goods in accordance with the contract as well as the type and degree of non-compliance are taken into account. (Act of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sale and amending the Civil Code). The customer loses his rights if he does not notify about this fact within two months from finding the non-compliance of the goods with the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a notice before its expiry.